MGL Engineering Inc has been in business since 1998 and is located in Lakeland, Florida. Its four principals have combined to over 110 years of experience in the material handling industry.
The Company operates from an 11 acre manufacturing facility where it has produced material processing throughout the USA as well as Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, Latin America and Africa.
The MGL range of equipment runs from large custom designed static crushing, screening, washing, recycling and conveyor systems to portable (tracked or wheeled) systems for the rock, aggregate, recycling and other material processing industries. It includes:
- Stationary and portable custom built Crushers and Screenplants
- Picking Stations and Full Recycling Plants
- Aggregate washing and Sand recovery plants
- Mulch and Rock Coloring machines
- Soil Blending Plants
- Disc Screens
- Wobble Feeders
- Ball Screens
- Full range of Portable conveyors and stationary conveying systems.
- Individual custom components such as skid mounted crushers, screenboxes, dewatering screens and screws, cyclones, hoppers, grizzlies etc.
Our client base ranges from:
- Large National companies such as Hansen, Waste Management, CEMEX, Florida Rock, and Powerscreen
- Local Municipalities
- Privately owned recycling and mining facilities
- Heavy equipment dealers.
Since 1998, MGL Engineering Inc has manufactured over 1700 conveyor/conveyor systems, crushing and screening systems, recycling plants and other custom systems.
At present the Company employs over 30 staff including 4 Mechanical Engineers, a CAD specialist and many highly qualified and experienced supervisors and tradesmen. We operate a fully stocked store for parts availability and also have service vehicles for onsite maintenance etc. Visits to our facility are very welcome and can be arranged anytime as can a consultation with our Engineering staff.